- RSS Channel Showcase 7152372
- RSS Channel Showcase 3866027
- RSS Channel Showcase 9437250
- RSS Channel Showcase 8813024
Articles on this Page
- 05/09/17--08:19: _Cool Treats
- 05/20/17--09:28: _Birthday Bright
- 06/01/17--14:59: _2017-18 Annual Cata...
- 06/05/17--16:21: _Delightful Daisy DSP
- 06/15/17--11:51: _Shirt & Tie Card
- 07/27/17--09:31: _Crab Card
- 08/01/17--08:03: _Petal Garden Card C...
- 08/08/17--09:18: _Beginner Tools & Su...
- 08/14/17--11:34: _Petal Garden Last C...
- 08/19/17--09:54: _Scrappy Saturdays W...
- 08/21/17--09:13: _Join My Mailing List
- 08/23/17--04:28: _Lovely Words Thinlits
- 09/01/17--09:31: _Layering Love
- 09/08/17--10:03: _Painted Harvest Car...
- 09/11/17--06:00: _Flash Gordon!
- 09/16/17--08:00: _Jar of Daisies
- 05/09/17--08:19: Cool Treats
- 05/20/17--09:28: Birthday Bright
- 06/01/17--14:59: 2017-18 Annual Catalog Paper Share
- 06/05/17--16:21: Delightful Daisy DSP
- 06/15/17--11:51: Shirt & Tie Card
- 07/27/17--09:31: Crab Card
- 08/01/17--08:03: Petal Garden Card Class
- 08/08/17--09:18: Beginner Tools & Supplies for Cardmakers
- 08/14/17--11:34: Petal Garden Last Chance
- 08/19/17--09:54: Scrappy Saturdays Week #1
- 08/21/17--09:13: Join My Mailing List
- 08/23/17--04:28: Lovely Words Thinlits
- 09/01/17--09:31: Layering Love
- 09/08/17--10:03: Painted Harvest Card Class
- 09/11/17--06:00: Flash Gordon!
- 09/16/17--08:00: Jar of Daisies
Cool Treats The new Live May class features the stamp set Cool Treats! The stamp set Cool Treats makes perfect cards for all your summer occasions! I’ve designed 2 cards, each featuring a different ice cream treat from the set for all occasions. I’ve also designed the cutest CUPCAKE HOLDER you ever did see. Wait… Read More »
Birthday Bright Hey folks. This past week on Thursday Theater, we covered one of the retiring stamp sets, “Birthday Bright“. It is available until the end of the month as of the date of this post! So if you haven’t heard yet- at the end of the month, Stampin” Up! is coming out with a… Read More »
I am now offering 2 paper share’s for the 2017-18 Annual Catalog. Check out the pictures below. Each Paper Share is $25 plus $7 shipping. If you would like to grab a share, please email me the following: Name Shipping Address Which paper share you would like or both Email address… Read More »
Delightful Daisy DSP Well, who woulda thought? The Daisy Delight Bundle has been a top seller already! The catalog just came out, but the stamp set, paper and matching punch are super popular! I don’t have the stamp set or the punch (YET), but check out this paper. I just LOVE the navy and yellow… Read More »
Shirt & Tie Card It’s that time of year where Dad’s Grandpa’s, Brothers, Uncle’s and the like are celebrating a day that’s all about them- Fathers Day! And who couldn’t use a masculine card idea, am I right? So I’ve made this adorable Shirt & Tie Card for you today. Girls are SOOOO much easier… Read More »
Crab Card Hey guys. I hope you are all enjoying summer. Today I wanted to share this super fun project with you. It’s a crab card. So stinking cute. You could give this to someone during the warmer months, or someone that lives by the ocean or even to a “crabby” person. Be sure to… Read More »
Petal Garden Card Class Lovely Inside and Out is a gorgeous stamp set every stamper should have in their supply cabinet and this paper, Petal Garden, makes the PERFECT coordinating cards. This bundle of stamps, framelits and paper makes gorgeous cards for all your occasions! I’ve designed 3 cards, each featuring a sentiment from the… Read More »
Beginner Tools & Supplies for Cardmakers Hi everybody. Today I want to talk about beginner tools & supplies for cardmakers. Kate wrote me and told me ” I am just getting started, so my biggest concern is gathering the right tools and supplies”. Well I thought more of you might be interested in hearing my answer,… Read More »
Hey guys. Just a reminder that this Thursday is the last chance to register for the live class or kit to go. It’s all about Petal Garden Designer Series Paper! Click here to learn more or to register!
Scrappy Saturday Well hello everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the month of August! I have been having a fantastic summer. One of the cool things I did this summer, was to take an inventory on my life. Dah dah dah- how dramatic, I know! But honestly, I took a hard look at what makes… Read More »
If you’re not signed up for my newsletter, you are going to miss these awesome projects and lots of exclusive content that I don’t share anywhere else! My newsletter is filled with content that does not appear on my blog. Be sure not to miss another one and sign up today! In addition to all of… Read More »
Lovely Words Thinlits Hey guys- today I’m going to show you a project using the Lovely Words Thinlits and a sketch that I shared on my Facebook group. Btw, if you haven’t already joined, you can do that here. Okay, so I shared this sketch and wanted to see what I could come up with… Read More »
Layering Love I love this card. Isn’t it sweet? I thought the sentiment from the Layering Love stamp set was perfect to send to my cousin who is recovering from a double mastectomy. She is super strong, but who can’t use a little encouragement, right? I even stamped the little hearts on the outside of… Read More »
Painted Harvest Card Class Painted Harvest is going to be THE most popular stamp set that Stampin’ Up! has to offer this fall. Don’t miss out on owning it- it’s absolutely gorgeous! The images look like you took a picture yourself- not your typical stamp! I knew as soon as I saw this set… Read More »
Flash Gordon! Hey guys. “Literally”- guys 🙂 My oldest son turned 14 last week and I always find it challenging, to say the least, to come up with birthday cards for him. I was trying to think about things he liked that I could actually create and Flash Gordon came to mind. He loves Flash… Read More »
Jar of Daisies Hey guys- have you been making tons of Sunflower cards lately? Tis the season right? Well today I want to show you how I created this Jar of Daisies! What paper is this, right? I bet you missed it in the catalog! The background paper comes from the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series… Read More »